FINANCY More Now


Create your life and money goal runway

Learn More

“Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.” ― Françoise Sagan

Get Started


Let Financy help you:
- State your deeply held life and money goals
- Prioritise these goals to focus on what’s most important
- Craft your personal mission statement to help bring your money goals to life

Writing Your Goals Down Matters

Many of us move through life working really hard, and at some stage reflect that our lives are not giving us the meaning we hoped for.

A structured goal setting process can help you think about what you want for your financial future and give you the motivation required to turn your vision into reality.

A Harvard study into the impact of goal setting on MBA students showed that only 3% of respondents had written down their goals. When the same respondents were surveyed again 10 years later, that 3% of students were earning 10 times more than the other 97% combined.

Setting goals takes time. Be prepared to set aside 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete your goal setting. For privacy reasons we don't store anything you enter on this website, so you must complete it in one session.

Have you written your goals down?

To Start Click Here

Do you need some help?


Something not working right?